Cost of Dental Implants – West Palm Beach, FL
Making a Valuable Investment in Your Smile
When it comes to replacing your teeth, you’ve probably spent a great deal of time going over your options. From partials to fixed bridges, to dental implants in West Palm Beach, there are many solutions for which you can consider. But when it comes to making a valuable investment in your smile, don’t you want a tooth replacement option that can last a lifetime? While it may seem like the right choice, there are multiple factors one must consider, including price. This is where Dr. Mihran Asinmaz comes in. During your initial consultation, he will discuss various factors that come into play when considering the cost. Since no patient or treatment plan is the same, you cannot expect to pay the same as someone else. If you’re ready to learn more about your individual plan and how Dr. Asinmaz can help you, call us to schedule an appointment today!
What Factors Determine the Cost of Dental Implants?
During your initial consultation with Dr. Asinmaz, you can expect to not only learn more about the dental implant procedure, but you’ll also receive an individualized treatment plan, complete with all the factors that impact the cost of your procedure. Some of these factors include:
- Pre-Implant Dental Work: Since dental implants are most beneficial in patients who have a solid, strong bone structure, those who do not will be required to undergo a bone graft or sinus lift, whichever is necessary, in order to have successful implant placement. If your bone is strong but your oral health is not, you may need gum disease therapy before receiving your dental implants.
- Number of Implants: One of the great things about dental implants is that they can replace one, multiple or all your teeth. Your dentist in West Palm Beach will determine during your consultation how many implant posts you’ll need, which will play a large role in how much you can expect your procedure to cost.
- The Kind of Materials Used: No dentist office is the same, which means, you’re likely to find different dentists using different types of materials when placing implants. From the material posts are made from to the material used to make the customized prosthetics, it is all factored into the price.
- Sedation or Anesthesia: Depending on your individual needs, your dentist may only suggest sedation to keep you comfortable. However, because patient comfort is of the utmost importance, if local anesthesia is necessary, expect this to also be an additional cost. Fortunately, many insurances cover a portion of sedation or anesthesia.
- Customized Crowns – Not only will you need to pay for the implant posts, but you’ll also be responsible for the custom restoration on top of the post.
Are They Worth the Investment?
While the quick and easy answer is “Yes,” it’s up to you to determine if the factors listed above are enough to warrant dental implant placement. Without a doubt, dental implants are the superior method of replacing missing teeth. They offer a wide array of benefits that cannot be found with any other type of tooth replacement. Some of these include:
- They’re long-lasting – With proper care and maintenance, they can last decades or even a lifetime.
- They offer greater stability – Unlike dentures that only sit on the top of your gums, dental implants are surgically placed into the jawbone, preventing it from falling out or slipping.
- They’re low maintenance – Forget special tools and products to clean your dental implants. All you need is your toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, and a calendar reminder for your six-month checkups to keep your implants clean.
- Not only do they look natural, but they feel natural, too – When preparing to craft your custom crowns, they’ll be matched to your tooth’s natural size, shape, and color to give you a beautifully blended smile.