Fix Small Flaws Today With Direct Bonding
Direct bonding may be the simplest cosmetic option to transform your smile!
Do you smile easily or do you cover it up with your hands?
If you have minor imperfections in your smile that nag you, such as:
- Stained or misshapen teeth
- Small gaps between teeth
- A chipped or broken tooth
…then you most likely have mixed feelings about your appearance or self-esteem. Dr. Mihran Asinmaz can offer a versatile and affordable solution in the form of beautiful dental bonding. With this one convenient cosmetic dentistry service, you can celebrate your new smile in just one visit!
What is Direct Bonding?
Dental bonding is an excellent option for anyone looking to whiten, brighten, or fill in small gaps to virtually straighten and improve their smile in a way that is both easy on the wallet and schedule! Dental bonding uses a tooth colored material to smooth, reshape, or resurface your teeth so that they look flawless.
Patients often choose dental bonding, as opposed to veneers or crowns, because it is minimally invasive and typically doesn’t require reshaping the original structure of the teeth.
Is Direct Bonding Right For Me?
There is a reason that direct bonding is such a highly popular option for patients! It can address a multitude of dental issues individually or all at once:
- Chipped teeth: Perhaps years of wear and tear have roughened the edges of your teeth, or maybe you never fixed that tooth after chipping it on the playground when you were young.
- Root exposure: If your gums are receding due to gum disease or vigorous brushing, it can expose the roots of your teeth.
- Decayed teeth: Medications, sugary foods and drinks, and poor hygiene can contribute to cavities and crumbling teeth.
- Broken teeth: Whether from an injury or chomping down on something with a hard shell.
- Stained teeth: Enjoy your daily cups of coffee or a nightly glass of wine? The tannins in these delicious liquids can cling to the uneven surface of our enamel, leaving behind a yellow hue.
- Spaced teeth (gaps between the teeth): These are usually due to genetics (thanks, Mom and Dad!).
Benefits of Bonding
Not many patients rush into our office excited for dental care, but when it comes to improving their smile and confidence, direct bonding has many benefits worth smiling about:
- Inexpensive dental care with results that can easily last for many years
- It is minimally invasive
- It generally requires little, if any, tooth structure to be reshaped in order to be successful
- It most often does not require your tooth to be numb (no injections!)
A Perfect Blend of Dentistry and Artistry
If you are considering direct bonding, keep in mind that the tooth-colored material we use will be matched to the current color of your natural teeth in order to give you a seamless smile.
In the event that you may want to whiten your teeth in the future, the color of the natural teeth will lighten, but the bonded teeth will not. You may want to discuss whitening your teeth before beginning the bonding process in order to achieve the aesthetic outcome you desire.
Dental Excellence and Compassionate Care
If you have any questions about direct bonding, teeth-whitening, porcelain veneers, or any other cosmetic dental procedure, please don’t hesitate to call or stop by our office today: (561) 640-9200. We want to help you enjoy the beauty of a healthy smile!