Teeth Whitening – West Palm Beach, FL
Make Your Smile Shine Bright
Why would you want/need teeth-whitening from our West Palm Beach, FL cosmetic dentist? Why do our teeth darken?
There are actually many factors:
- Coffee, tea, wine, and dark colas are commonly known to stain teeth. Think of it this way: if you are afraid that a beverage will stain your white tablecloth, it will also stain your teeth!
- Smoking. Just another reason to quit already!
- Excess fluoridation as a child.
- Early/in-utero tetracycline use.
- Dental trauma. When the nerve and blood vessels inside your teeth are damaged from trauma, the nerves can die, leaving a resulting dark color.
- Age. As we age, the enamel (the top layer of our teeth) naturally thins out and the secondary tooth layer (dentin) begins to show through with its characteristically yellow color.
- Dentinogenesis imperfecta is a rare genetic disorder where the all teeth appear blue-grey or yellow-brown
Opalescence Teeth Whitening
This system involves making customized trays that you will wear at home. It is the perfect solution for whitening teeth that have stained and darkened as a result of the common beverages that stain teeth. Depending on the strength of your whitening prescription, you will wear these trays from 30 minutes to 2 hours a day for 7–10 days. You will notice a tremendous difference in the before and after shades. These trays can be reused for maintaining your new, whiter smile as well.
KoR Teeth Whitening
This breakthrough whitening system provides amazing results for teeth that previously could not be whitened. It is the only system recognized today that can whiten tetracycline stained teeth. This is the perfect system for those who have tried to whiten their teeth in the past without getting the results they wanted. The KoR system consists of custom made trays that are worn for 14 nights at home followed by a 2-hour in-office whitening appointment. It is simply the most amazing whitening system I have seen available today!
If you’re ready to get rid of those stains and make your teeth truly shine again, then our teeth-whitening treatments can give you exactly what you need. To make an appointment, simply contact our dental office today.
Understanding the Cost of Teeth Whitening
It’s no surprise that professionally administered teeth whitening is more costly than the products you can purchase in the store. This is often due to the fact that the quality of ingredients from the take-home kits you receive from your cosmetic dentist in West Palm Beach is much higher. However, with the exceptional results you’re virtually guaranteed to enjoy, in addition to the shorter treatment time, many patients agree that investing in teeth whitening from Dr. Asinmaz is well worthwhile.
Factors That Affect the Cost of Teeth Whitening
While the cost of teeth whitening is typically set, there are certain additional factors that can play into the overall price of your treatment, including:
- If your teeth are severely stained, you may require more than one treatment to get your ideal results.
- It’s crucial that you have good oral health before receiving any type of cosmetic treatment, so you’ll need to have any lingering issues treated beforehand, like cavities.
- If you want to whiten your teeth but have restorations like crowns or veneers, you’ll need to have these replaced to ensure your smile is evenly brightened.
Your Different Teeth Whitening Options & Their Prices
There are several different types of teeth whitening options you can choose from, some offered by professionals, like our take-home KöR and Opalescence kits, and others that you can purchase at any department store, like whitening strips. Here are all of your teeth whitening methods and their cost:
- • In-Office Treatment: While not offered by our office, these typically cost between $400 and $800 and are only offered by dentists.
- • Take-Home Customized Teeth Whitening Kits: These tend to cost between $100 and $300, and they’re also offered by dentists.
- • Store-Bought Whitening Trays: These can be purchased in most department stores and pharmacies for typically less than $100.
- • Strips, Gels, & Whitening Toothpastes: Depending on the brand and where you shop for these products, they’re typically less than $50.
Professional vs. Store-Bought Teeth Whitening Options
While your first instinct may be to purchase the least expensive option to see how that works for you, it’s important to keep in mind that when it comes to your teeth, overusing store-bought products that can lead to heightened tooth sensitivity and enamel erosion can cost more in the long run. In addition, the less expensive, store-bought items may offer big promises on their packaging, but they often don’t deliver, disappointing patients and leading them to choose a more reliable treatment method anyways.
Professional teeth whitening kits offered by Dr. Asinmaz are customized to maximize your results and contain professional-grade, safe ingredients that can brighten your smile by up to eight shades within two weeks, making them the safest and most reliable option for patients.
Making Teeth Whitening Affordable
Because dental insurance doesn’t typically cover the cost of teeth whitening, we recommend for our patients who don’t want to pay for the treatment up-front to sign up for additional financing through CareCredit. Through them, you’ll be able to split the price of treatment up into small, easily manageable monthly payments.