Make Your Smile Shine with Teeth-Whitening
Why would you want/need teeth-whitening? Why do our teeth darken?
There are actually many factors:
- Coffee, tea, wine, and dark colas are commonly known to stain teeth. Think of it this way: if you are afraid that a beverage will stain your white tablecloth, it will also stain your teeth!
- Smoking. Just another reason to quit already!
- Excess fluoridation as a child.
- Early/in-utero tetracycline use.
- Dental trauma. When the nerve and blood vessels inside your teeth are damaged from trauma, the nerves can die, leaving a resulting dark color.
- Age. As we age, the enamel (the top layer of our teeth) naturally thins out and the secondary tooth layer (dentin) begins to show through with its characteristically yellow color.
- Dentinogenesis imperfecta is a rare genetic disorder where the all teeth appear blue-grey or yellow-brown
This system involves making customized trays that you will wear at home. It is the perfect solution for whitening teeth that have stained and darkened as a result of the common beverages that stain teeth. Depending on the strength of your whitening prescription, you will wear these trays from 30 minutes to 2 hours a day for 7–10 days. You will notice a tremendous difference in the before and after shades. These trays can be reused for maintaining your new, whiter smile as well.
This breakthrough whitening system provides amazing results for teeth that previously could not be whitened. It is the only system recognized today that can whiten tetracycline stained teeth. This is the perfect system for those who have tried to whiten their teeth in the past without getting the results they wanted. The KoR system consists of custom made trays that are worn for 14 nights at home followed by a 2-hour in-office whitening appointment. It is simply the most amazing whitening system I have seen available today!
If you’re ready to get rid of those stains and make your teeth truly shine again, then our teeth-whitening treatments can give you exactly what you need. To make an appointment, simply contact our office today.