If you are unhappy with the way your teeth look, you’re not alone. Many people have the desire to improve the shape, size and color of their teeth. And why wouldn’t they? Smiling has been linked to healthier living, success in the workplace and increased self-esteem.
If you have damaged, chipped, discolored, crooked or uneven teeth, a non-invasive, permanent solution is Porcelain Veneers. Don’t know exactly what they are? No problem! We’ll break down the process and tell you everything you need to know.
What are porcelain veneers?
Porcelain veneers offer a solution for those struggling with worn or damaged teeth. They are thin, durable “shells” of porcelain that are adhered to the front of your teeth with a powerful dental adhesive and cover the imperfections of your natural teeth. The porcelain helps to strengthen the teeth, prevent deterioration, and will never tarnish, leaving you with a beautiful smile that will last as many as 20 years.
Why would someone get veneers?
Due to their versatility and similarity to natural teeth, Veneers can cover a multitude of problems. They are a Popular Dental Treatment for:
- Chipped, cracked, damaged or decayed teeth that need repairs.
- Straightening and covering misaligned teeth.
- Closing gaps or small spaces between teeth.
- Covering stained and discolored teeth.
What’s the process for getting veneers?
The procedure is minimally invasive and painless, requiring only two to three visits to your dentist’s office. Once they are placed, they are permanent and should need no additional adjustments.
- At the first appointment, there will be a consultation explaining the entire procedure. Once all has been decided, your dentist will take digital impression of your teeth which will be used to create the veneers.
- At the second visit, your teeth will be prepared for your new veneers. Less than a millimeter of your enamel will be removed so the porcelain veneers can be permanently fixed to your teeth.
And that’s it! Cover imperfections with a minimally invasive procedure that gives you a long-lasting and durable smile. It’s a permanent solution made just for you!
Interested in Veneers? Dr. Asinmaz has you covered!
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Asinmaz and get the natural-looking smile you’ve always wanted. If you’re in West Palm Beach, learn more about your cosmetic dentistry options and see if porcelain veneers are right for you!
Call us now at (561) 640-9200 with any questions, or stop by and ask our team in person! We’re located at 470 Columbia Dr., Suite D-101, West Palm Beach, FL 33409. We’d love to see you!