How to Choose the Best West Palm Beach Dentist
When it comes to finding a West Palm Beach dentist, there are many options available to you, but if you’re looking for the best West Palm Beach dentist, the list is shorter, especially if you’re looking for the right dentist and dental office for your family’s unique oral health care needs. Before you throw up your hands and just schedule an appointment at the first dental office you see, take a few moments to review these five easy steps to find the best West Palm Beach dentist for you and your loved ones. If you want to learn more about skilled West Palm Beach dentist, Mihran Asinmaz, DMD, and his caring team, please call our dental office. We’re always happy to help. When you’re narrowing down your dental office options, we hope you’ll put us at the top of your list.
5 Steps to Choosing the Best West Palm Beach Dentist
If you’re ready to get started looking for the best West Palm Beach dental office, we can help you find the right dentist in just five steps. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team. We’re always happy to help you.
1 – Check Their Credentials
The first and perhaps the most obvious step is to check the dentist’s and dental team’s credentials to ensure they have the necessary training and experience to offer the dental care you need safely and effectively. Dr. Asinmaz earned his doctor of dental medicine at Nova Southeastern University, and he went on to complete his general practice residency through the prestigious Long Island Jewish Health System. A dedicated lifelong learner, Dr. Asinmaz completes numerous continuing education courses each year.
2 – Learn About Continuing Education & Services Offered
Most dental offices provide a similar range of preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry services. However, based on their specific interests, dentists usually complete continuing education each year, so they are able to provide some more advanced dental care options in addition to the general dentistry services you may expect. Dr. Asinmaz has dedicated countless hours to continuing education courses that prepare him to offer a wide array of advanced dentistry services, including:
- Dental implants – Dr. Asinmaz has completed hands on training, so he can perfrm both dental implant placement and restoration. Many general dentists refer patients outside the dental office for surgical implant placement, but our patients can complete the entire process in our dental office.
- Invisalign clear braces – a straighter smile is something every patient wants, and what many may not know is that they need a straighter smile too. Properly aligned teeth mean your smile functions properly and you are at diminished risk for oral health concerns and dental damage. Invisalign alignment tray orthodontics allow patients to get a straight, healthy smile without the hassle of bracket and wire braces.
- TMJ/TMD therapy – jaw pain, difficulty opening and closing the mouth, and chronic headaches are all warning signs of an oral health issue called TMJ dysfunction or simply TMD. This dysfunction occurs when the joints connecting the jaw and skull bone are damaged or strained. We offer occlusal splints to reposition the jaw during sleep and relieve unconscious strain on the TMJ, restoring full, healthy jaw function. Other therapies involving behavioral changes, muscle stretches, and stress relief may also be recommended.
- Dental emergencies – using his experience and skill, Dr. Asinmaz can relieve pain and start repairing your smile right away. In many cases, we can see patients experiencing dental emergencies on the same day they call, so patients never have to spend time in pain or dealing with damaged teeth.
3 – Ask to See Their Results
If a picture is worth a thousand words, it only makes sense to ask to see some photos of your dentist’s work. Most dental care providers keep before and after images of their success cases to offer patients examples of their work. In some situations, you can even find these before and after images in smile galleries available on their website. You can see some of Dr. Asinmaz’s work by exploring our online smile gallery.
4 – Read Patient Reviews
Every dentist and dental team will tell you that they are the best dental office in West Palm Beach, and they may be right. However, it can help to hear it from those who know exactly what it’s like to be a patient in the dental office. Many people are very familiar with online reviews for everything from restaurants to auto shops, but they don’t always think to check reviews before visiting a new dental office. At Dr. Asinmaz’s West Palm Beach dental office, we truly go above and beyond to exceed the highest dental patient expectations. You don’t have to take our word for it. We invite you to take a few moments to read reviews from our happy patients. We are proud of the work we do for our patients, and we truly care about offering exceptional dental care. When our patients take the time to leave feedback, we enjoy having the opportunity to share it with you and all of our other potential patients.
5 – Explore the Dental Office
Finally, you’ll want to learn more about the dental office environment. Is it comfortable, clean, and well lighted or could it use some sprucing up? Many dental offices, ours included, provide online dental office tours. This is a great first introduction to the dental office, but the only way to know for sure that you’ll feel comfortable in a specific dental office, is to visit. Most dentists welcome patients who want to schedule non-treatment consultation appointments. During these visits, you have an opportunity to get to know the dentist, team, and dental office before committing to partnering with a specific dental office. This is also a great opportunity to ask questions, so take a few moments to outline some important ones you would like to have answered like:
- What are your dental office hours?
- Do you see emergency patients?
- What are your qualifications?
- How long have you been working in the dental field?
- What makes your dental office different?